Why Fahrni & Partners?
- A job at our firm reconciles a career and professional development with personal goals.
- Our employees are our most important resource. The success of our firm depends to a great extent on the quality of our consulting services, and hence from the commitment, expertise, and motivation of our employees. Hence, we support our employees in their training and further education, as well as with their personal development.
- We want our employees to feel at home. We offer a harmonious working environment and flexible working hours with overtime provisions and a positive professional atmosphere. Networked workspaces and the latest organizational methods are a matter of course for us.
- For years, our employee turnover has been low. This ensures stable teams and hence continuity in our work with clients. Continuity is important to us both in our work with clients and with our employees.
- Whether you are a trainee, apprentice, degree holder, accountant, or tax clerk: through continuous training and further education, the processing of a wide variety of specialist issues and personal mentoring, we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself further, to grow together with your responsibilities, and to actively shape your personal career in the areas of tax consulting, accounting, auditing, and business consulting together with us.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, become a member of our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.